Some people just don't like beer. And so, here's a selection of something else.
1. You don't have to make cider from apples.
2. Or from pears, either.
4. A pretty good basic wine recipe.
5. Mulled wine is a very tasty thing. Why not use homemade wine to do this?
6. Cinnamon wine. Oh, yummy!
7. And ginger! Now, can you just imagine how delicious wine-poached pears or apples would taste if you used this for the poaching?
8. Even nutmeg.
9. I'd actually soak the tannins out prior to making this, because of the bitterness. However, they're really quite yummy once properly soaked and roasted.
10. Now, what about mixing wine with other things to drink? Mmm, beyond mulled, I mean.
11. If the above cocktails didn't tickle your fancy, here are a few more.
12. Oh, Alpha! Here's another one for you.
13. Now, if you prefer the thought of spreadable WHITE wine....
Hmm, you'd rather just buy a nice bottle? All right, here you go.
Tonight's music of the night!
*sighs* Still with the rum? OK. Try using last night's to make this!