Because this isn't Tortuga....
No. It's a homier sort of post today. And I was shocked at the number of recipes I found!
1. Here's a nice pumpkin ale to make.
2. Sounds a little spicy, which suits me well.
3. Rather than a specific recipe, here are some tips for making a good pumpkin beer.
4. Good amount of spice and a nice amount of pumpkin--I'm thinking it's close to pumpkin pie beer. Also, I really like the name!
5. A beginner's recipe for maple pumpkin ale.
6. Here's a list of good recipes for the season.
7. I've never heard of an autumn olive.
8. Another list--although the idea of mechanics and brewing might be a bit scary paired together.
9. A good, spicy mead that goes under an old, old name.
10. I wonder if this one could be considered a beer/mead cross?
11. Now, THIS is more my drink of choice if I'm not mixing. And there's a nice list of recipes and tips here.
12. Honestly, the name of this stout is rather edible.
13. I LOVE this stuff, but it's really hard to find around here.
Bonus 14! Beer cocktails are becoming quite a thing. Here's a link to some interesting ones.
And another for cider cocktails.
Tonight's music of the night! A particular favorite of mine.
Now, if you'd rather just buy the beer, I have a link for you.
What, wait--you're STILL after the rum? All right. Here you go.