Centerpieces, my friends. And some vases.
1. I love candy corn.
2. If you used an artificial pumpkin, this would be reusable.
3. People usually like to be able to see the food, and yet that spooky ambiance is aces.
4. Speaking of spooky....
5. Speaking of reusing a pumpkin....
6. Now, for a small gathering of friends, this might come in handy--and for more than one glorious night of the year.
7. This is a fantastic idea! Although it might be a bit big for an actual centerpiece.... Still, why not use a small dollhouse instead of the Tykes?
8. This project is an excellent way to completely change the look of old things.
9. Not really spooky, but rather elegant.
10. These ARE downright creepy.
11. This is cool. If you don't like the movie, I presume you could change the face here.
12. Could be used as décor as well as an award.
13. A "sugar skull" you could keep for years.
Tonight's music of the night!