Or the kids will, perhaps.
1. Boot-scootin' cute.
2. These lil guys stand up and have handles.
3. I ~think~ this could be made without an Accuquilt. If not, it still should give you an idea of how to make something similar.
4. Nice little laundry bag-style.
5. Rethink the colors and perhaps use vinyl and you could have a travel food AND water bowl for your furkids, seasonally appropriate.
6. These would make great party favor bags.
7. A little frilly, but a very good size for a tote.
8. I like this shopping bag style.
9. These aren't bags, but they are adorable containers.
10. Another no-sew item, but so CUTE. Alpha, why do I think of you when I see these? You're not a monster..... o.O
11. Honestly, I'd omit the strap and just use them as holders on a table.
12. Crochet-lovers, I didn't forget you. *G*
13. And here's one using a craft I remember from childhood (vaguely).
Tonight's music of the night!